LEWIS Global Communications is seeking an exceptional Account Executive for its Hong Kong office with minimum 2 years experience in a comms agency environment. Experience in either B2B or B2C is welcome!
PR Account Executive
We are an entrepreneurial integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in twenty years. We have entered the world’s top 30 agencies and have ambition to break the top ten by 2020. We have 27 offices, 600 employees and revenues of $65m and rising. Our success is due to a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions and is reflected in being named PRCA’s International Agency of the Year for 2015.
Central to our growth has been our policy of reinvestment, with the majority of profits returning to the company to propel development, including our Rise training Academy. We are the fourth fastest growing agency in the global top 50. What makes us different is that, not only are we independent, but we are 100% employee-owned.
As we rapidly scale the business, our challenge is not to lose any of our character. We must establish a clear and visible brand in the marketplace. We must be seen as entrepreneurial, agile, creative, credible and professional. We believe that we are on the cusp of something truly remarkable in our industry. About the role
This is the most media focused role within LEWIS' accounts team, with responsibility for day-to-day media liaison. Team members in this role thrive on successfully pitching their clients’ stories to the media. The successful candidate also needs to be familiar with using social media in PR.
Key qualities and skills:
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Strong media relations abilities: excellent relationships with the media and proven track record of selling-in success
- Experience covering b2b or b2c PR within the tech or consumer sector
- Experience in/exposure to managing a client’s press office
- Creative and lateral thinker with a “make it happen” attitude
- Keen interest in current affairs and in relating them to a client’s business
- Flexible attitude, calm under pressure and able to deliver to deadline, accurately
- Experience of producing and presenting reports showcasing results
With a passion for what you do, you will be dynamic and driven with a keen thirst to learn and develop your career. You want to work in a fast moving company that is growing and outperforming the market.
- Experience working in the local market is critical
- 1 to 2 years experience in the PR industry.
- Ability to converse fluently, written and spoken in Mandarin and/or Cantonese is preferred