We are an entrepreneurial integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in just 22 years. We have grown every year since foundation due to a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions. Our ambition is to break into the top ten by 2020. We have a network of 25 offices, 550 employees and revenue of $64m. Not bad for an agency that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
What’s behind our success? Well, we’re independent so we can continually reinvest the majority of our profits in the company to propel development. We invest wisely in growth areas such as our social, digital and content teams. We challenge ourselves to stay one step ahead of the competition by delivering innovative solutions for clients which can be activated at pace and scale.
We are agile, bold, collaborative, inquisitive and spirited. We are Team LEWIS. And we believe that we are on the cusp of something truly remarkable in our industry.
Purpose of role
As an intern in LEWIS PR's San Francisco office, you'll be given a hands-on role in the operations of a leading PR firm. This experience will be crucial if you are considering a career in PR or marketing communications.
Your role will be to provide administrative support to the PR executives in their daily duties with tasks including collaborating on research projects, report generation and maintenance as well as general office tasks.
In short, you'll be run off your feet, so only apply if you like being busy. Lots of energy and a great attitude are a must. Fluency in English is essential. You should be interested in the media and technology.
* Recent college graduate with relative degree or working towards undergraduate degree in a related field with an above average GPA
* Previous PR internship a plus but not required
* Ability to prioritize work assignments
* Knowledge of technology and passionate about media
* High energy and ambitious
* Self-motivated with proactive attitude
* Strong work ethic
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Team-oriented with strong sense of humor
* Can commit to at least 6 months
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.